To this day, Paris remains number 1 on my list of favourite
cities. Despite travelling to the city 7 or so times, I don’t think I could
ever get bored of going! From the gorgeous streets, to the fascinating
buildings, to the lovely food along with -if choosing the right time to travel-
the beautiful weather! As previously stated, I like using the bus tours
provided showing you the city then enabling you to hop on and hop off as you
please! I used this service on one of my more recent trips to the city although
we were fortunate enough to get beaming sunshine therefore ended up wandering
around making me realise how beautiful the city really is!
If you decide to
visit just for the weekend, my suggestions on must see landmarks would have to
be:Each of these have fascinating stories behind them as well as being beautiful to look at!
Alongside all of the historic monuments and architecture the city
has to offer, I have to admit that Disneyland Paris will forever be my favourite place in the world! If you’ve visited yourself you’ll know the park changes as the seasons of the year change. I have been very fortunate to see the park in each different season! Last year my parents surprised my sisters and I with a trip to Disney to take in the New Year. As the parks theme was Christmas at the time, I have to say this topped any time I had been before as it made the most magical place even more magical :-)
Things to do:
Hotels:
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g187147-Paris_Ile_de_France.html
Finally, Disneyland Paris are currently offering deals for up to 25% off + free half board meal plan... I’ve attached a link to their website if you want to have a further look www.disneylandparis.co.uk!
Thanks for reading, Daisy :-).






No comments:
Post a Comment